Health & Personal Care Services | Oahu Care Home
Yaying House provides the kind of services you’d want to give yourself to your own mother or father. From round-the-clock monitoring & care to an active, involved home life, we give you and your loved ones the warmth and security so important at this stage of life.
Just a few examples:
- 24/7 care and health monitoring by a Registered Nurse so help and attention is always in reach.
- Transportation and accompanying of residents to all doctor and dentist appointments
- Refilling & Pickup of all prescription medicines
- Nutritious and tasty meals that are home-cooked, including doctor-ordered diets
Personal Care & Exercise
- Daily showers or baths, including skin care
- Laundry is done daily for you
- Exercising, including
- Sitting Workouts done in group or individually
- Indoor Walks
- Supervised Outdoor Walks if resident wishes
Activities & Outings
- Visits to your former home so you keep that important connection
- Family visits to Yaying house are encouraged, too!
- Food is central to Island life. Residents can join in the meal preparation or just hang around the kitchen to be part of it all!
- Shopping and trips to the mall
- Christmas outing to see the Honolulu City Lights
These are just some of the services we provide you as part of our family. There’s much, much more, which we’d be happy to tell you about. Just contact us!
Tour Yaying House
The best way to learn about our assisted living & care home is to see it for yourself.
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to show you around and answer any questions you have.